Transfusion United 2020 - Connected through collaboration
View the recorded presentations from our dynamic and interactive free 2-day virtual global conference which took place in September 2020.
Hosted by Australian Red Cross Lifeblood, Transfusion United 2020 showcased eight international speakers in a stellar program designed to bring together the transfusion community in this unique COVID-19 environment.
The event was proudly brought to you in partnership with the RCPA, RCPA QAP, ANZSBT and the Haematology in Obstetrics & Women's Health (HOW) collaborative.
- The transfused and the breathless
- The microbiome in health and disease
- Washed red cells for very premature neonates: WashT Trial
- Nurses in transfusion
- Immunohaematology case study
- RHD genotyping
- International forum on hospital transfusion services' response to COVID‐19
- Challenges in transfusion services during COVID-19 in Washington State
- Convalescent plasma and COVID-19
- Lunch with Lifeblood
- Quality assurance in viscoelastic coagulation testing
- Thromboelastography guided transfusion during critical bleeding
- Transfusion Bootcamp: Critical bleeding